Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mother's Day

May 13 24 weeks

So I worked Mother's Day weekend this year, and I can't wait for next year. I have always liked Mother's Day because I have such an awesome mom, but this year especially I loved seeing all of the moms with their kids! I even got a few "Happy Mother's Day" comments myself, a few cards, and a bunch of text messages. I couldn't believe it, and it was so sweet of people to think of me on Mother's Day! I can't even imagine how this is going to feel when he is actually here.










When I arrived home after work, I received one of Jeff's most thoughtful gifts yet, and that says a lot because he is creative. He made a Brock chain, and I am supposed to tear one link off each day. The red is my birthday, and the blue are the 10 days surrounding my due date. There was also a very sweet card and a dozen roses. The chain is already quickly disappearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment