Saturday, June 9, 2012

Big hiccups for a big boy

May 11 24 weeks

It's kind of a long story, but after a discussion with my doctor we decided to go for another sonogram at a different location. Jeff and I got to go have a nice long look at Brock today, and he was as cute and perfect as ever! He moved his lips, kicked his legs, and squirmed around. They also said that he is on the bigger side weighing 2 pounds, but everything looks great.

During the sonogram, Brock had his first episode hiccups that I could recall. It was pretty cute because I could see them on the screen and feel them. He had hiccups again the following day while I was at work.



Brock is very active these days. It is becoming easier for Jeff to feel and see him moving around, which is so fun! He gets very active when I sit down in the evenings or after I eat. The other day when one of my patients was crying, he became very active. I don't think he liked that I had an upset patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment